Thursday, May 20, 2010

Snow White party for Isabella



As you can see, there were a few Snow Whites here. Isabella loved that! And it was fun because all the dresses were different.

We had the requisite bouncer. The usual red/blue castle I get anyway. It finally fit the theme. Ha!
We finally got to meet this adorable little girl, Gracelynn. Once I got her in my arms, I couldn't let her go. Uh oh, right?
Maude once again helped by being the cupcake stylist...



I love how they turned out!!!

I love it when Ruby and Isabella get together. They always seem to just "get" each other. I have no idea what they were talking about...



It's really cute though.



Then it was...Pinata time!
The funny thing here was that I found this castle pinata in the correct colors (as opposed to pink). However, it was for the movie "Cars". Go figure.

As you can see, I covered up the "Cars" pictures.

Kids crack me up.
Notice the tongues...

Finally, success!
Again, kids crack me up.  Who put this wolf man here?
For more birthday party pictures, click here.

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear god. Those pictures of Ru and Isabella are AMAZING. They do "get" each other, don't they? Adorable.

    ReplyDelete